A move to Hoffmann Surveyors will offer the right person many things, over and above the use of the best in hardware and software like access to robotics, total stations and one man crew projects. At Hoffmann Surveyors we value our people highly. That is why our safety and operational systems set industry benchmarks. Hoffmann Surveyors is willing to invest in candidates who are as equally willing to make the investment in their career, and a career move to Hoffmann Surveyors will pay dividends! Each team member is also offered a range of training and development opportunities to further their skills and experience.
So what can you expect when you work for Hoffmann Surveyors?
• State of the art technology including iPhone, iPads and remote cloud technology
• Job diversity – potential to gain valuable field and management experience on some large-scale, flagship projects
• A challenging role in a supportive team environment
• Excellent development opportunities – through informal training & on-the-job mentoring
• Well-developed systems and processes and a safe working environment
• Positive work culture – the chance to work independently & collaboratively within a great team of experienced colleagues
• Ongoing recognition and rewards – team members are proportionately recognised for the big and little achievements made
For further information, please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07 4922 3834.
As one of Queensland’s leading surveying firms, Hoffmann Surveyors currently provides services to major civil, building and resources projects throughout the state of Queensland. With increasing client demand, we continually seek expressions of interest from qualified and/or experienced Surveyors and field technicians who may be interested in contributing to leading-edge projects.
Opportunities abound throughout the state of Queensland with roles that can be office or project based or Fly In, Fly Out or Drive In, Drive Out. Hoffmann Surveyors offices are located in Rockhampton, Blackall, Longreach and Charleville.
With a rapidly developing state comes endless opportunities in the surveying profession. Hoffmann Surveyors has continual opportunities for a number of key roles:
• Experienced qualified Surveyors with experience in a number of industries – construction, mining, cadastral, civil and engineering
• Recent Graduate Surveyors looking to kick start their career in any and every industry
• Survey Technicians who are undertaking their studies while working to become qualified
• Field Assistants who are passionate about contributing to a supportive team
For the right candidate, we provide sponsorship to allow you to work in Australia and for those who want to work while studying, we provide generous study assistance through time off or study expenses allowance.
Why work for Hoffmann Surveyors? Not discounting the ground-breaking projects and unique, one-off experiences, Hoffmann Surveyors provides it’s Team Members with a number of benefits
• Comprehensive on-the-job coaching, training and mentoring for all Team Members
• Cloud technology to help support remote and mobile offices for work/life balance
• Generous project allowances where applicable
• No out-of-pocket expenses for Team Members when working on project sites
• Option for banked hours to support a healthy work/life balance
• Professional membership allowance for applicable associations
• Superannuation paid on ALL hours worked
• Salary sacrifice
• Free phone calls to family members via our corporate plan
• Employee Assistance Program